Horse RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse RPG. Roleplay as a human and your horse. Be a wild horse, or be a human without a horse. Own a ranch, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morgan Waits 4 Jack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgan Bailey
Admin
Morgan Bailey

Morgan Waits 4 Jack Empty
PostSubject: Morgan Waits 4 Jack   Morgan Waits 4 Jack I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Morgan decided to bring Tyke anyway. She dismounted from his back, and he obidiently stood there. She slipped of the saddle and pad after she took the girth off, and she carried it to the large stables. She owned a large area of land, so she put the saddle to hang to dry on the fencing. She took the bridle off, put that next to the saddle and the pad, and she put a halter on him. She lead him to the large gate, and she slipped off the halter. "I'll be back soon. Be a good boy," she told him, putting the halter on the gate.

"Nooo!"

ooc: soooo much stuff XD
Back to top Go down
https://ponyrp.rpg-board.net
Hope & Jack Winber

Hope & Jack Winber

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Waits 4 Jack   Morgan Waits 4 Jack I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:19 pm

Jack got into hiss truck. After telling his sister, and being laughed at he was ready to leave the house. He slammed the car door close, and began to drive to Morgan's house. When he finally got to the house, he ran to the door and rang the bell waiting.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Bailey
Admin
Morgan Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Waits 4 Jack   Morgan Waits 4 Jack I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:23 pm

Morgan scrubbed her hands from the dirt and dust, and heard a high-pitched ring. She wasn't dressed like a horse-rider (thankfully), but even if she did, everyone DID know she owned a horse. She opened the door and smiled. "Is it 7:00 already?" she asked, looking at the indigo sky. She looked at Jack's car. "Oh! What a lovely car!" she said polietly. Morgan moved the hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

ooc: ;~; my mom left to Panda Express without me XD
Back to top Go down
Hope & Jack Winber

Hope & Jack Winber

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Waits 4 Jack   Morgan Waits 4 Jack I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Thanks he looked Morgan dead straight in the eye you ready? He started walking toward his red ford. He opened the door for her and helped her in. He closed the door and got in on his side. He started the car, and turned on the radio. What kind of music do you like?
Back to top Go down
Morgan Bailey
Admin
Morgan Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Waits 4 Jack   Morgan Waits 4 Jack I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Morgan kept her smile on her face. "All. Mostly Country and Pop. (no rlly i do XD)"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Waits 4 Jack   Morgan Waits 4 Jack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morgan Waits 4 Jack
Page 1 of 1